Features of Engine controler PS0600
Cummins PowerStart™ PS0600 control is a microprocessor based generator set monitoring and control system. AMF Functionality is inbuilt and this control includes an intuitive operator interface that allows for complete generator set control as well as system metering, fault annunciation, configuration, and diagnostics.
1. Intuitive operator interface which includes LED backlit 128X64 pixel graphic display with tactile feel soft-switches. Indications - Generator set, Utility Status Lamp.
2. Remote start-stop
3. Engine Metering: Oil pressure, Engine temperature, Starting battery voltage, Engine running hours
4. AC Alternator Metering: L-L Voltage and L-N Voltage, Current (phase and total), kVA (phase and total) and Frequency. kwh, Total & per phase (kw & kVA), PF, Utility Voltage and Freq.
5. Engine Protection: Low lube oil pressure, High/Low coolant temperature, Battery Over/Under/Weak Volts, Fail to Crank/Start, Sensor failure, Cranking lockout, Low fuel level.
6. AC Alternator Protection: Over/Under Voltage, Over/Under Frequency, Loss of AC sensing. Overspeed, Over Current.
7. Data Logging: Engine hours, Control hours and upto 5 recent fault codes
8. Configurable glow plug control
9. 12/24 Volt DC operation
10. Sleep mode
11. Modbus interface (RS485 RTU)
12. InPower compatible (PC based service tool)
13. Certifications - meets the requirement of relevant ISO, EN, Mil Std. and CE standards
14. Maintenance due alarm based on Engine Run Time and due date
15. Exercisor scheduler
Leave a Reply