Features of Engine controler PowerCommand 3.3
The PowerCommand® control system is an integrated microprocessor-based generator set monitoring, metering and control system with LCD display designed to meet the demands of today’s engine driven generator sets.
1. Intuitive operator interface which includes LED backlit LCD display with tactile feel soft-switches & generator set status LED lamps
2. Integrated digital electronic voltage regulator with configurable torque matching.
3. Digital Electronic Governing with temperature compensation and Smart Starting.
4. SAE J1939 Interface to Full Authority Electronic (FAE) engines.
5. Remote Start-Stop
6. Engine Metering: Oil pressure, High/Low coolant temperature, Low coolant level, Oil temperature, Intake manifold temperature, Battery voltage, Engine speed
7. AC Alternator Metering: L-L Voltage and L-N Voltage, Current (1 and 3 phase), kW, kVAR, Power factor, kVA (three phase and total), and Frequency.
8. Utility/AC bus Metering: L-L Voltage and L-N Voltage, Current (1 and 3 phase), kW, kVAR, Power factor, kVA (three phase and total), and Frequency.
9. Paralleling Control Functions: Digital frequency synchronization and voltage matching, Isochronous kW and kVAr load sharing controls, Droop kW and kVAr control, Sync check, Extended paralleling (Peak Shave/Base Load), Digital power transfer control (AMF), Load govern control, Load demand control
10. Data Logging: Genset model data, Engine hours, Control hours, Engine starts, Load profile, kWh and upto 32 recent fault codes
11. Engine Protection: Low lube oil pressure, High/Low coolant temperature, Over speed, Battery Over/Under/Weak Volts, Fail to crank/start, Cranking lockout, Low fuel level, Sensor failure.
12. AC Alternator Protection: AmpSentry protective relays for short circuit shutdown, Over/Under voltage, Over/Under frequency, Over current, Overload, Reverse power, Reverse VAr, Phase rotation and Loss of AC sensing.
13. Utility/AC bus protection: Over/Under voltage, Under frequency and Phase rotation
14. Paralleling protections
15. Control Functions: Start-stop with configurable time delay, Real time clock for fault and event time stamping, Exerciser clock and time of day start/ stop, Configurable glow plug control, Configurable cycle cranking, Load shed/ dump as per configurable priority
16. 12 and 24 Volt DC Operation
17. Sleep Mode
18. Programmable I/Os (4 inputs and 4 outputs), expandable with AUX101/102 modules
19. Self-Configuring PCCNet network
20. Modbus Interface (RS485 RTU)
21. InPower Compatible (PC based service tool)
22. Certifications - meets the requirement of relevant UL, NFPA, ISO, IEC, Mil Std., CE and CSA standards
Leave a Reply