Features of Engine controler PowerCommand® 1.1
The PowerCommand® control system is a microprocessorbased generator set monitoring, metering and control system with LCD display designed to meet the demands of today’s engine driven generator sets
1. Intuitive operator interface which includes LED backlit LCD display with tactile feel soft-switches & generator set status LED lamps
2. Digital AVR for shunt or PMG excitation with torque matching.
3. Digital electronic governing with temperature compensation and smart starting.
4. SAE J1939 interface to Full Authority Electronic (FAE) engines.
5. Remote start-stop
6. Engine metering: Oil pressure, Coolant temperature, Battery voltage, Engine speed
7. AC Alternator metering: L-L Voltage and L-N Voltage, Current (1 and 3 phase), Volt-Amperes (phase and total) and Frequency.
8. Engine protection: Low lube oil pressure, High/Low coolant temperature, Over speed, Battery Over/Under/Weak Volts, Fail to crank/start, Sensor failure.
9. AC Alternator protection: Over/Under voltage, Over/Under frequency, Over current, Short circuit and Loss of AC sensing.
10. Data logging: Engine hours, Control hours, Engine starts and upto 10 recent fault codes
11. Confi gurable glow plug control
12. Confi gurable cycle cranking
13. 12 and 24 Volt DC operation
14. Sleep mode
15. Programmable I/Os (4 inputs and 2 outputs), expandable with AUX101/102 modules
16. Modbus interface (RS485 RTU)
17. InPower compatible (PC based service tool)
18. Certifi cations - meets the requirement of relevant UL, NFPA, ISO, IEC, Mil Std., CE and CSA standards
Leave a Reply